Kid’s Birthday Parties in Cincinnati
Are you planning a kid’s birthday party in Cincinnati? Wake Nation is the best kid’s birthday party venue in Cincinnati with everything you need to make your special day an amazing experience. Play, swim, bounce, jump, fly, ride, and enjoy your time, making memories with family and friends. Host the ultimate kid’s birthday party in Cincinnati, the one that everyone will be talking about!
To make a reservation or for additional information on kid’s birthday parties at Wake Nation, email us through our Contact page, and select “Birthdays & Groups”. Our amazing and talented group coordinator will respond directly.
If you are interested in a detailed description of individual activities for your kid’s birthday party in Cincinnati, explore the following pages of our website.
Cincinnati Aqua Adventure Park
Cincinnati Cable Park
Cincinnati Wakeboard Lessons
Cincinnati Summer Camps
Are you looking for a Corporate Event Venue in Cincinnati for a larger group, church, school, or other organization? See Larger Groups & Corporate Events below.
No two parties are exactly alike. Be sure to let our group coordinator know what you have in mind for your special day, and we’ll do our best to make it happen!
All birthday party packages include 2 hours of fun and an additional hour to unwind, relax, play games, and/or refuel on cake and ice cream – or to sneak in a little extra play time. Every group also has their very own reserved shade(s), seating, and a shared party host the entire duration of the party.
The Aqua Park and Superslide are our most popular attractions. As such, most groups want to play and fly the entire time. However, feel free to choose any activity that works best for your group. Participants most often participate in the same activity at any given time. Some of the activity options include:
- Launching off our brand new Superslide (the most thrilling experience of your summer and our most popular activity for ages 10+).
- Play on our giant floating Aqua Park (popular with ages 6-16).
- Food/cake/ice cream time. Outside food and beverage is not allowed, however cake and ice cream are exceptions to this rule. Refuel and rest in the shade after your activities or take a break in between activities.
- Free games for kids & adults (Cornhole / Bags, Giant Jenga, Giant Connect Four, Giant Checkers, Volleyball, etc.).
- Scavenger hunt with puzzles, riddles, and prizes (age appropriate so it’s not too hard).
- Kneeboarding* on the main cable. This activity must be completed by 2pm on any given day, and has a $10/per person additional charge.
*Kneeboarding is easy, safe, fun, and has an extremely fast learning curve. It’s a great first step to being towed by a boat or cable system. We operate our main cable system slow until 2pm each day. If you would like to kneeboard as one of your activities, we require that you complete this portion of your party by 2pm, while the cable is operating slower. Kneeboarding when the cable is operating at normal / fast speeds is too intimating for most beginners, and we discourage it.
- Our party packages are a flat rate, based on the number of participants.
- Spectators and non-participating individuals are always FREE.
- Parking is always FREE.
- Parties include 2 hours of activities, and one additional hour of relaxing time, games, cake/ice cream, opening presents, additional play, etc.
- Party packages include:
- A shared party host
- Plenty of reserved shade for the group
- Plenty of seating for the group
- Extra tables for gifts (as needed)
- Three (3) large, one topping pizzas – approximately one pizza per three participants
- One (1) bottled water per participant
- Plenty of paper plates, napkins, and utensils
- One (1) FREE t-shirt for the birthday kiddo
- One (1) come back / FREE visit Aqua Park ticket for each participant
- Downloadable photos from the day
- Digital invitations with links to our online waiver, address, and other party details.
- Additional food, cake, and ice cream is not included. Outside food is not allowed, however we make a single exception for cake and ice cream. No glass containers are ever allowed. Our reasonably priced, onsite food and beverage menu has many of the popular items you may want such as additional pizza, burgers, snowcones, adult beverages, etc.
- Pet friendly. Your friendly, well-behaved pup is always welcome. Be sure to plan for shade, fresh water, and dog care if you plan to participate in an activity. Always pick up after fido.
- Wake Nation has plenty of free shade/shelter from the sun and weather (for games, eating, seating, etc.) and additional shade is provided with each birthday party (up to 3 total hours).
- Birthday/other parties are not an exclusive “facility rental” or private. If you are wishing to rent the entire facility, with no other customers present, please contact us to discuss your needs.
- Our Aqua Park season is approximately late May to mid September. The Cable Park and Superslide season can extend into October. See our Calendar & Hours page for the exact dates and hours of operation.
- Save time when you visit. Fill your waiver out ahead of time. Links are at the bottom of any page on this website and are also embedded in your digital invitation. Whenever possible, send us a list ahead of time and we’ll be ready for your group.
- The waiver that all participants must sign (or parents on their behalf) has a complete list of our safety rules. We expect all participants to be familiar with these rules. During your orientation upon arrival, we will review some of the most important safety rules.
- At the end of your party, we ask that you help, or ask your group to help clean up your party area. We’ve never had to enforce it, but we do have a $100 clean up fee if your area is left a disaster and our staff has to do extensive clean up. If you need assistance or additional trash bags, be sure to ask your party host. We’re happy to help.
10 Person Party – $269
Up to 10 persons for the Aqua Park and/or Superslide. Each additional person is $25. Non-participating parents / spectators are always free.
20 Person Party – $499
Up to 20 persons for the Aqua Park and/or Superslide. Each additional person is $25. Non-participating parents / spectators are always free.
Kneeboarding/Wakeboarding Option – Additional $10 Per Participant
If you would like to add kneeboarding/wakeboarding to your party or event, it’s an additional $10 per participant. Our cable systems do not have the operational capacity that the Aqua Park and Superslide have. If you choose to add knee/wake, this activity must also be completed by 2pm on any given day.
To make a reservation or for additional information, email us through our Contact page, and select “Birthdays & Groups”. Our amazing and talented group coordinator will respond directly. Three (3) things to consider are:
1 – The main activities are you interested in.
-Aqua Park (Included)
(Recommended ages: 6+)
(Recommended ages: 10+)
-Kneeboarding +$10 Per Person
(Recommended ages: 6+)
2 – The total number of participants you expect (an estimate is fine).
3 – Your preferred date and time.
After coordinating an available date and time, you’ll be provided with instructions on how to make your $50 non-refundable deposit. Once that is received we’ll follow up with waiver instructions, party invitations, and other details.
Birthday & group purchases and deposits are non-refundable, however we do allow changes in days/weeks as space allows.
Larger Groups & Corporate Events
Are you looking for a fun, fresh corporate event venue for your upcoming company, church, school, or other organization? Need to make a great impression on customers, employees, or VIP’s with a variety of interests and athletic abilities? From intimate groups of 10 to larger events with 200+ people, Wake Nation is the ultimate place to create memories with your group! With many activities and amenities to choose from, and even more on the horizon, your group is sure to have an amazing time with us! Some of the events we have hosted in the past include amateur and professional sporting contests, corporate outings and company picnics, summer associate events, church outings, birthday parties, bachelor and bachelorette parties, boy and girl scout events, school field trips, and incentive rewards for employees in the service industry. We are also a regular stop for other summer camp providers, day cares, and much more.
If you are a government entity, school, day care, summer camp, church, youth or other organization, ask about special access and rates for larger groups.
To make a reservation or for additional information, email us through our Contact page, and select “Birthdays & Groups”. Our amazing and talented group coordinator will respond directly.