Cincinnati Birthday Parties
Are you planning a birthday party in Cincinnati? Look no further than Wake Nation! We have the ultimate birthday party venue with everything you need to make your special day an amazing experience. Play, swim, bounce, jump, fly, ride, and enjoy your time with family and friends. Host the ultimate Cincinnati birthday party, the one that everyone will be talking about!
Aqua Park recommended age: 6+
Cable Park recommended age: 6+
Superslide recommended age 10+
Book now by emailing us through our contact page.
Step 1: Choose your activities. (See choices below.)
Step 2: Let us know the size of your group.
Step 3: Pick a day/time. (Kneeboarding must end by 2pm on any given day.)
If you are interested a detailed description of individual activities be sure to check out the following pages on our website.
No two parties are exactly alike. Be sure to let our group coordinator know what you have in mind for your special day, and we’ll do our best to make it happen!
All birthday party packages include 2 hours of fun, and an additional hour to unwind, relax, play games, and/or refuel on cake and ice cream. Every group also has their very own, private, reserved shade(s) the entire duration of the party.
The aqua park and superslide are our most popular attractions. As such, most groups want to play and fly the entire time. However, feel free to choose any activity that works best for your group. All participants must be participating in the same activity at any given time, usually in 1 hour increments. Some of the activity options include:
- Launching off our brand new Cincinnati ski jump superslide (the most thrilling experience of your summer and our most popular activity for ages 10+)
- Play on our giant floating aqua park (popular with ages 6-16)
- Food/cake/ice cream time. Outside food and beverage is not allowed, however cake and ice cream are exceptions to this rule. Refuel and rest in the shade after your activities or take a break in between activities.
- Free games for kids & adults (cornhole/bags, giant jenga, giant connect four, giant checkers, volleyball, etc.).
- Scavenger hunt with puzzles, riddles, and prizes (age appropriate so it’s not too hard).
- Wakeboarding or kneeboarding* on the main cable (if you already know how to wakeboard.) This activity must be completed by 2pm on any given day, and has a small additional charge.
*Kneeboarding is easy, safe, fun, and has an extremely fast learning curve. It’s a great first step to being towed by a boat or cable. Wakeboarding is also allowed if the participant already knows how to ride on the main cable. We operate our main cable slow until 2pm each day. If you would like to kneeboard as one of your activities, we require that you complete this portion of your party by 2pm, while the cable is slower. Kneeboarding when the cable is operating at normal/fast speeds is too intimating for most beginners, and we discourage it.
- Our party packages are a flat rate, based on the number of participants.
- Spectators and non-participating individuals are always free.
- Parties include 2 total hours of activities, and one total hour of relaxing time, games, cake/ice cream, opening presents, etc.
- Save time when you visit. Fill your waiver out ahead of time. Links are at the bottom of any page on this website. Even better…if possible, send us a list ahead of time and we’ll be ready for your group.
- Parking is always free.
- Food, cake, and ice cream are not included. Outside food is not allowed, however we make a single exception for cake and ice cream. No glass containers are ever allowed. Our reasonably priced, onsite food and beverage menu has many of the popular items you may want such as pizza, burgers, snowcones, adult beverages, etc.
- Pet friendly. Your friendly, well-behaved pup is always welcome. Be sure to plan for shade, fresh water, and dog care if you plan to participate in an activity. Always pick up after fido.
- Wake Nation has plenty of free shade/shelter from the sun and weather (for games, eating, seating, etc.) and an additional private shade is provided with each birthday party (up to 3 total hours).
- Birthday/other parties are not an exclusive “facility rental”. If you are wishing to rent the entire facility, with no other customers present, please contact us to discuss your needs.
- Our Aqua Park season is approximately late May to mid September. The Superslide season can extend into October. See our calendar page for the exact dates and hours of operation.
- The waiver that all participants must sign (or parents on their behalf) has a complete list of our safety rules. We expect all participants to know these rules. During your orientation upon arrival, we will review some of the most important safety rules.
- At the end of your party, we ask that you help, or ask your group to help clean up your party area. We’ve never had to enforce it, but we do have a $100 clean up fee if your area is left a disaster and our staff has to do extensive clean up. If you need assistance or additional trash bags, be sure to ask your party host.
Book online now by using our contact page.
10 Person Party – $259
Up to 10 persons for the aqua park & superslide. Each additional person is $25. Non-participating parents/spectators are always free.
20 Person Party – $479
Up to 20 persons for the aqua park & superslide. Each additional person is $25. Non-participating parents/spectators are always free.
Kneeboarding/Wakeboarding Option – Additional $5 Per Participant
If you would like to add kneeboarding/wakeboarding as part of your party or event, we have a nominal extra fee of $5 per participant. Our cable systems do not have the capacity that the aqua park and superslide have.
Don’t see exactly what you need or wish to customize your time with us? Email us through our contact page. Choose “Group Events or Parties” from the drop down menu, and be sure to include your phone number. Our amazing and talented group coordinator will respond to you directly to discuss your needs.
To make a reservation or for additional information, email us through our contact page, and select “Group Events or Parties”. Our amazing and talented group coordinator will respond directly. After coordinating a date/time, you’ll be provided instructions for waivers and how to make your $50 non-refundable deposit to secure your desired time/date.
Corporate & Larger Groups
Are you looking for fresh, fun things to do near Cincinnati for your upcoming corporate or group event? Need to make a great impression on customers, employees, or VIP’s with a variety of interests and athletic abilities ? From intimate groups of 10 to larger events with 200+ people, Wake Nation is the ultimate group event venue! With many activities and amenities to choose from, and even more on the horizon, your group is sure to have an amazing time with us! Some of the events we have hosted in the past include amateur and professional sporting contests, corporate outings and company picnics, summer associate events, church outings, birthday parties, bachelor and bachelorette parties, boy and girl scout events, school field trips, and incentive rewards for employees in the service industry. We are also a regular stop for other summer camp providers, day cares, and much more.
To make a reservation or for additional information, email us through our contact page, and select “Group Events or Parties” to reach our group coordinator directly.